Inspection Industry: Non-Commercial Re-certification
How can you prepare for the exam?
- The Non-Commercial RECERT exam has been completely re-worked and is significantly different when compared with the initial training exam.
- The basis for most re-certification exam questions can be found in workstation messages, MASS08 Workstation Helpful Hints on the program website and information contained in Inspection Update Newsletters.
- Your workstation contains all published workstation messages, so that you can review these messages prior to taking the RECERT exam.
- The program website contains the current and past editions of the Inspection Update Newsletters, so that you can review these newsletters prior to taking the RECERT exam. We suggest beginning with the “Special Edition” through the current newsletter edition.
- The program website contains a link to the MASS08 Workstation Helpful Hints via the “Inspection and Repair Industry” tab on the front page. Please review this important information prior to taking the RECERT exam.
- You should also conduct a thorough review of the Non-Commercial Training Manual you received prior to your initial training. If you need a copy of the Non-Commercial Training Manual, follow the log in instructions below to begin the exam.
Click Here to Begin Exam
Clicking this link will open new browser windows. If you do not see a new window open up, please turn off any pop-up blockers and click the exam link again.